Monday, June 18, 2018

ONE FOOT in THE AIR!


Having lost yet another friend this  past week, I feel like Pegasus the winged horse!
He was given to Perseus for his quest, loyalty, and speed. He was then captured by Bellerophon who set tasks; he would either redeem himself or die trying.
I have been feeling much like ol' Pegasus this past week. He has been delivered to me. Another close friend died unexpectedly this past week while in the hospital for a minor surgery. She never made it to the operating room! My task was to help her feel confident.

As I see it, we all have one foot in the air as we try to perform a multitude of tasks with a self imposed deadline.
We do a semi jump into the air while trying to balance on Earth. A clownlike position, wouldn't you say?

As the days pass, I am working hard to do worldwork. There are friendships to deepen, people who need my translating skills, hospital visits, deeper and deeper dedication to my Yoga practice as my breathing  ability broadens.
There is always my beloved agenda! It holds my life's secrets and duties and desires. Small trips to plan, the everlasting hope to keep my skin smooth, the deepening daily desire to have my husband understand how much I love him and all of the reasons why!
We often skip the "why's" when telling someone that we love them. I think that is very important to express.
Sharing myself fully to leave behind some notions I have concluded about all sorts of things, I feel I may fly off more easily. Bepiggled Earth to swallow your dancers!

I am preparing to find a kidney for a friend here in Eilat.It is a task like any other----make a pledge----do the work to learn about the procedure----put out the call in several languages and keep a clear intention about the results.
Pegasus was to do or die trying!
Much love to those who read this!
Miss Rheingold

No comments:

Post a Comment