Sunday, January 20, 2019

HOCUS POCUS----SEEKING NEW LOCUS!


So, at this late date in life, we have begun talking about a new place for us. We have both been feeling lost, misplaced, and out of sync.
It may be the trip which spiraled us into an emotional misfit syndrome, or maybe that event just brought what we have been feeling all along into the spotlight.

There is not a way that I can conceive of to make such a broad leap at this time into a fully new environment.
We do not have a cabin tucked away in a warm, cosmopolitan climate awaiting a good dusting!
David wants to see me in a place and environment which will be stimulating and welcoming-----for my last hurrah!

Since our return, I have been having serious breathing problems. For the time being, I will have to cancel my serious Yoga practice, and drag myself to participate in lesser classes in which I have been enrolled.

The verb "to breathe" has become of paramount usage for me these last couple of weeks. I feel like a machine that needs to be oiled! My doctor cannot find the trace of the problem, so I took an X-ray today for him to examine.
There is always a sense of immediacy as we frolic through our day, or run, or pause, or circle or rest.
I am not one given to an abundance of rest, but am feeling that a new need to turn to!

Eilat has been very cold. Yeah, I know, desert and all that, but it can get cold---a dramatic reversal.
David has been working outside on a 24 ft. mural for a private home.The new approach now in art is photo application with spray paint----all done really fast.This is not his mode.He is a true oil painter of the old school.
Clients do not want to pay more than the fast job would cost!

My language students keep my throttle going.I do enjoy this activity.
Up and at'em until the last!

MISS RHEINGOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment